Prestigious International Bank based in the West End, are looking to recruit an Assistant Manager to join their new Investment Operations team in London. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting PB Operations with a focus on ensuring Operational compliance with the CASS rules. You will also work closely with the Director of Operations and the CASS Oversight Officer to ensure strong oversight and control.
Additionally there will be a requirement to process a small volume of Treasury transactions along with taking the lead on testing on both upgrades and implementations to internal systems.
The CASS functions that will need to be covered include;
- Portfolio Establishment and all maintenance thereafter
- Security set up
- Security Valuation including valuation of all London held securities
- Rebate receipts and processing
- Trade allocations
- Market Settlements
- Contract Notes
- Client reporting
- Asset servicing (all applicable corporate actions)
- Custody and Client money reconciliations
- MI preparation including CMAR preparation and validation
To be considered for this position, Ideal candidates
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in Investment and Treasury Operations is essential
- Good understanding of front to back operational processes and regulatory requirements around performing these tasks (COBS, COLL, SYSC and CASS).
- Up to date knowledge and understanding of the FCA CASS rules relating to operational processes.
- Further experience in Banking Operations would be preferable
- Good supervisory skills gained through previous experience
- Self-motivated and able to lead and motivate others
- A task orientated individual who thrives under pressure
- Pro-active person who can contribute, recommend and implement improvements
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and quantitative skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job