Key attributes are:
1. Previous sales and recruitment experience, preferably within Industrial temp recruitment
2. A proven track record of new client acquisitions and billing
3. Excellent relationship building skills
4. Verbal and written communication skills
5. Target driven and Self -Motivated
6. The ability to lead and develop others
In return we offer:
1. £27,500 Basic Salary and a good Bonus structure
2. Additional reward and recognition programmes
3. 25 days annual leave + bank holidays and an extra day off on your birthday
4. A friendly and fantastic working environment
If you feel you have the right skills and experience and are ready for your next move, please apply today or get in touch with Emily Fryer for more information
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'