Salary: £20,000-24,000 + 50% Bonuses
** You MUST drive, have strong high-volume branded restaurant management and P&L experience (ideal but not essential) **
Berkeley Scott are extremely proud to be recruiting in partnership with this industry-recognised operator. Our client a highly-regarded branded restaurant operation is looking for a highly experienced and hands-on Assistant Manager with strong high-volume experience to assist in the running of their busy and popular operation.
We are looking for a driven and successful Assistant Manager with key experience in all levels of branded restaurant management with a strong commercial acumen, high volume experience and financial understanding of the business.
The key responsibilities are to generate sales and deliver profit targets by leading, inspiring and developing your team. You will also need to be excellent with building relationships with customers and regular clientele.
This can only be achieved through consistently delivering the exceptional experience for all customers with the highest standard of service, quality and safety.
* Solid proven branded management experience in running a busy high volume business.
* Some evidence of P+L accountability or at least a knowledge of the impact it has on the business
* A real personality - passionate, charismatic and oozing charm and fantastic customer service skills
* A great communicator - excellent at developing relationships with local, regular customers and visitors
* Previous strong experience of running a quality gastro pub or quality restaurant operation with a passion for and proven experience of working with fresh food.
* The ideal candidate will have a background of running a modern-style gastro pub operation
* The ideal candidate will ideally have experience of working for one of the quality gastro pub operators and who is maybe feeling frustrated about working for a large company and wants to have more autonomy, make real decisions and have an impact in growing the business.
If you are successful you will be joining a great company and benefit from:
-A competitive salary
-A fantastic bonus structure
-Excellent training and development opportunities
-A dynamic, changing and developing company
This is a quality company with an excellent reputation and offers great scope for future development.
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format. If this role does not fully match your needs please visit our website, www.berkeley-scott.co.uk for similar opportunities.
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job