Are you currently working at Supervisor level, and seeking progression to Assistant Manager? Looking to join a larger Accountancy Firm? This Top 30 Practice in London are seeking an Assistant Manager to join their Audit and Accounts team and it could be the perfect role for you!
You will be given a small portfolio of clients that you will be responsible for covering a variety of industries including financial services, media, property, technology and not-for-profit. You will have day to day contact with clients and will be involved in overseeing and mentoring training members of staff.
Your workload will consist roughly of 70% Audit and 30% Accounts and Tax.
- Audit and Accounts assignment management including job planning, budgeting, detailed review of file and finalisation of file for Partner review
- Overseeing and mentoring trainees and providing assistance when needed, supervision of staff and ensuring their development and progress is monitored
- Assisting with billing procedures
- Liaising with clients, HMRC and other professionals
- Assisting with preparation and presentation of new client pitches
- Maintaining and developing new client relationships
Key Skills Required:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Experience working at a Supervisory level for a minimum of 1 year
- Technically competent with a good understanding of UK auditing and accounting standards
- Ability to run own portfolio
- Experience within a Top 100 firm would be preferred, although not essential
If you would like to be considered or wish to find out more about the role then please apply or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job