Our client, a chain of high-end Gastro Pub's is presently seeking an Assistant Manager to take over the location in Beaconsfield due to open Summer 2018.
As Assistant Manager you will have overall responsibility for the daily running of the business alongside the GM and in their absence take responsibility for operation both front and back of house reporting to the General and Regional Manager's.
My client is seeking a strong Assistant Manager to lead the team so if you would like to be a Manager within a company with a true family feel, we would love to hear from you!
Salary from £20k up to £24k plus tips and company benefits
Assistant Managers support the Pub Manager with all aspects of running the business from providing great customer service to driving profitability.
- A real foodie with a genuine passion for wine and beer
- In your element looking after customers
- Experienced in a similar fresh food environment
- A big personality and a fun-loving character
- Hands-on with a 'can do’ attitude
Would you enjoy?
- Food and wine tastings
- The opportunity to get involved with menu development
- Assisting in the choice of beer line ups
- Helping to plan and market events
- Driving quality standards and profitability
- Opportunities to develop your career
What they offer Assistant Managers in return…
- A competitive salary plus tips
- Work/life balance - 48 hour contract
- Personal and career development opportunities
- 33% discount and employee benefit scheme
- Sharesave and pension scheme
- Free food on shift
- Long service awards
- Child care vouchers
- Flexibility to move between pubs
- Most of all, a quality based environment that’s fun, engaging, rewarding and with plenty of support to help you along the way.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job