Assistant Manager furniture shop
Please call or email
02065 - FURNITURE SALES /ASSISTANT MANAGEREALING - LONDON - NW10 - £25,000 - £30,000 PA OTE £40,000 PA
Bond Recruitment is currently recruiting for a FURNITURE SALES / ASSISTANT MANAGER to join an energetic boutique furniture company in NW10 area of London this is a career advancing opportunity with great earning potential as you get 10% commission on all you sell
The company: has been selling contemporary furniture for over 30 years receiving awards in excellence.
The role and responsibilities:
- Managing, training and assisting the sales team
- Meeting clients in showroom, online and on site
- Learning our product range of sofas, bedrooms, dining, lighting, accessories (and kitchens for those with previous kitchen sales experience)
- Meeting monthly sales targets.
- Learning about and promoting our interior design services
- Contributing to the selection of new products for the showroom and showroom upkeep.
- Attending various training courses in the UK, Italy & Germany.
- Offering clients an exceptional experience through superior product knowledge and customer service, before, during and after the sale.
Being a positive, co-operative and proactive member of the team and contributing ideas and experiences towards the continuous growth and improvement of our brand and values
£25,000 - £30,000 pa plus benefits that include commission a generous holiday entitlement, training and pension.
- Management experience
- Numerate and literate with experience of Microsoft Office or similar and comfortable working with computers.
- Experience with CAD drawing packages.
- AUTOCAD preferred.
- 2 years Prior full time, furniture/ interiors sales experience.
- Experience working weekends.
- Experience working in a target based environment.
- Experience working with high quality products
- Selling European brands like Calligaris, Cattelan Italia, Porada, Rolf Benz, Hulsta, Poliform, Nicoletti, Natuzzi.
- Experience selling wardrobes, kitchens & bathrooms
- Experience designing complete residential interiors
- Effective communication & negotiation skills (verbal and written)
- Good telephone manner
- Lead on initiatives, being committed to the role and delivering on objectives/deadlines
- Positive attitude and friendly outlook
- Able to work under pressure, prioritising to meet deadlines, juggling busy workload and multi-tasking
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated, managing own time and working alone where necessary as well as part of a team not requiring constant direction.
- Forward thinking, proactive and creative
- Able to quickly pick up new processes and run with them.
- Assistant Manager (furniture shop)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'