We are seeking a personable, driven, and energetic person to join a busy and happy team working as an Assistant Manager in a busy Gastro Pub.
With Team Members:
- Recruitment - Support Venue Manager in ensuring only the best team are selected to join our business.
- Culture - create an environment in which your team can perform at their best. Support departmental Roadmap.
- Training & Development - support Venue Manager to ensure all team are trained and appraised.
- Performance Manage - follow the correct processes as set out in our internal guidelines and ensure that we are fair and consistent always.
With Our Customer:
- Be present for the guests at all peak trading times (where feasible) - specific to your areas.
- Support Venue Manager in reviewing all available feedback and reacting.
- Ensure our standards and expectations are adhered to always: Service, Cleaning, Grooming.
- Have attention to detail and a creative flair, with the ability to communicate and thrive under pressure.
Resolve any issues speedily and with empathy
- Monitor sales to optimise spend.
- Ensure we are communicating accurately and appropriately to all customers through relevant POS, displays and the team members’ verbal communication.
- Rostering - Support Manager to ensure that the roster is published in line with company expectations and continuously work towards multi-skilling our team.
- Review payroll expenditure vs budget and roster in line with this.
- Take a proactive approach to saving payroll and adapting throughout the break.
- Complete weekly stock-takes and ensure all action plans are completed and implemented.
- Ensure team receive corrective coaching to minimise wastage and maximise yield.
The ideal candidate will
- Have experience in a similar role, where you have lead a team to success.
- Be flexible with working patterns and venues - understanding that this is a multi-venue role and thus time management is essential.
- Show a commitment to finding ways of improving current practices and procedures and ways in which to evolve the current guest offering.
This vacancy is advertised by USP Recruitment Services Ltd who operate as an employment business. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each one personally but thank you for your interest in this role. Should you not hear from us within seven working days it is likely on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job