Assistant Manager - Salcombe (potential relocation assistance available)
up to £26,000 + Benefits
Fashion & Lifestyle
We have an amazing opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager to join our client's new Salcombe store. As an Assistant Store Manager, you will work alongside your Store Manager to enhance sales and motivate your team. Reporting to the Store Manager, you will bring enthusiasm, positivity, and joy to the store by inspiring your customers and colleagues and maximising sales. Our client is an independent British fashion and lifestyle store.
You will be responsible for:
- Analysing a variety of reports to measure the success of the store and team.
- Work with KPIs to evaluate the store’s performance and identify development areas.
- Lead by example and provide guidance to all team members.
- Work alongside the store manager to ensure the team delivers exceptional customer experiences.
- Work with your team to develop and support their career progression.
- Follow company guidelines.
- Experience in team management.
- Positivity, vibrancy and ready to take on anything.
- Someone who’s kind, helpful and considerate towards customers and team members alike.
- Exceptional organisation skills and natural multi-tasking ability.
- Commercial awareness and experience of working with fashion or lifestyle sectors.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'