Position: Assistant Manager - Fashion Retail
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Are you ready to put your leadership and business knowledge to the test in the fashion world, and join the one of the UK’s fastest growing retailers?
We have an exciting Assistant Manager opportunity for an amazing Nationwide retailer
We are looking for a well-rounded and commercial retail manager / supervisor who is proactive in their approach and can work using their own initiative, fashion and previous Retail Management experience is desirable however not essential as full training is provided. The ideal candidate will however have previous experience either in Retail supervision or supervision of personnel.
As the Assistant Manager, you will be expected to:
- Support the Store Manage with the day to day operation of the store.
- Maximize store profitability by promoting sales within the store.
- Ensure that a high level of customer service is delivered at all times.
- Manage, coach and motivate the team to deliver all targets and lead by example.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent leadership credentials
- An ability to drive sales through your team
- Good training and development capabilities
- Desire to progress within this ever-growing business
- Excellent career progression
- Staff discounts within the Group
- Pension scheme
- 28 days paid holiday
The company also provides on-going training and development with the opportunity to progress within this rapidly expanding business.
If are excited by this opportunity and would like to discuss further please apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job