Assistant Manager - Fantastic Expanding Premium Restaurant - Job Summary
Our client is currently recruiting for an amazing Assistant Manager opportunity in Central London. They are a great fresh food restaurant concept with an unparalleled reputation for service and quality. With an emphasis on quality, atmosphere and fun above all else, they are looking for a passionate and motivated Assistant Managers who is looking to take their career to the next level and be part of an exciting national rollout.
Assistant Manager - Fantastic Expanding Premium Restaurant - Role Responsibility
As Assistant Manager, you will be the face of the business. You will help manage the restaurant as a Restaurant Manager should with passion and enthusiasm! Running a fantastic and quality fresh food branded restaurant Leading and developing a team Motivating your team, driving passion for an awesome customer experience Stock management and rota organisation Ensure excellent Food Hygiene and Health & Safety standards at all times Continually drive standards Driving sales and build relationships with local groups, businesses identifying appropriate marketing opportunities
Assistant Manager - Fantastic Expanding Premium Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
YOU WILL BE:
- A high performing Assistant Restaurant Manager preferably from a fresh-food, full table service background
- Able to demonstrate a genuine passion for delivering great service
- A real self-starter with tonnes of enthusiasm and a sense of individuality
- A supportive leader who has a passion for coaching and developing their team
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Ideally 2 years of experience at Assistant Restaurant Manager level
- A genuine passion for food and delivering great hospitality to your guests
- Knowledge of P&L, rota and stock management
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job