Assistant Manager - Exciting Branded Restaurant - Wallasey- Up to £23,000
About the Company
Our client is a fantastic, vibrant restaurant brand with an excellent reputation within the market. They have a real passion for consistently delivering exceptional customer service within a fantastic environment.
Assistant Manager - The Rewards
- Salary up to £23,000
- Bonus potential
- Performance based incentives
- Further development opportunities
Assistant Manager - Requirements
- Able to develop and motivate a team in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Previous management experience within a food-led business
- Planning and organising skills
- Excellent attention to detail and standards
- Leadership skills with the ability to demonstrate a hands on approach to your work
- Excellent commercial skills
- Excellent customer care skills
Assistant Manager - Responsibilities
- Motivating, coaching and developing the team
- Ensuring excellent levels of communication between the team
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service standards
- Ensuring high food quality is maintained
- Ensuring all health & safety standards are adhered to managing stock control
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to the Detail2Recruitment website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'