Assistant Manager - Exciting Branded Restaurant - Job Summary
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager within one of the UK's most recognisable brands. We are looking for a driven manager with a similar background who is ready for the next challenge in their career. Our client operates contemporary restaurants in high footfall venues within the UK. They are a group of stylish, modern, informal restaurants serving great quality, authentic food at sensible prices
Assistant Manager - Exciting Branded Restaurant - Role Responsibility
As the Assistant Manager your role will be to assist the Restaurant Manager in the operating of your restaurant to achieve maximum sales and profit by having motivated and skilled staff who deliver a delightful customer experience. As the Assistant Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, training and developing your team to achieve their personal best.
- Leading positively by example.
- Setting targets with clear standards and time scales.
- Actively marketing and promoting your business.
- Developing your business by continually seeking opportunities to increase sales and improve service anticipating changes and planning accordingly.
- Assisting in controlling the financial performance of the business, seeking to exceed agreed sales and profit targets and achieving agreed margins.
Assistant Manager - Exciting Branded Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
- Hands on experience within a hospitality / restaurant background.
- An ambitious individual, driven by 100% customer satisfaction.
- Be a team player with the desire to develop yourself and those around you.
- A desire to excel in everything you do.
- Enjoy the buzz of a fast paced environment.
Detail2Leisure acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to the Detail2Recruitment website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'