CELEBRATE LIFE & EXPRESS LOVE
Assistant Manager – Ernest Jones – Telford
As Assistant Store Manager here at Ernest Jones in Telford, you’ll support our Store Manager in achieving the store’s targets through promoting the sales culture instore, building and inspiring a strong customer-first team and by ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures. You’ll be passionate about role modelling your selling skills, coaching and inspiring your team through great leadership and adopting a proactive approach to sales management.
You’ll run the store when the Store Manager is not present and will be required to plan, adjust priorities and organise activities regularly.
Become a special part of creating incredible memorable events for our clients!
At Ernest Jones you’ll devote your time to establishing excellent relationships with our clients to ensure that when making a special purchase from our breath-taking collection of exquisite diamonds, our selection of some of the world's most prestigious watch brands or our extensive range of exclusive luxury jewellery and gift items that they are guided by your experience and knowledge to select the perfect piece to mark their occasion.
The experience of working in Jewellery and Watch retail is truly unique – join us and be part of something special!
Could you be the finishing touch that makes our team complete?
We’re looking for suitable candidates to demonstrate the following:
- Inspirational leadership credentials with an impressive track record in retail Assistant / Store Management
- A commercially savvy approach with a drive to continuously improve and deliver outstanding results
- Great experience of coaching and motivating others with a passion for developing your team members to achieve their full potential.
- An interest in the Jewellery industry and a real appreciation for our products with a passion to help our customers Celebrate Life and Express Love.
Upon joining us as Assistant Manager you’ll be supported from day-one through our bespoke Management Induction programme which equips you with the core detail you require in order to succeed in-store. Brand training and internationally recognised Gemmological qualifications and other product-based training modules will all also be available at your fingertips through our internal ‘Signet Jewellery Academy’. In addition to being able to access dedicated Learning & Development resources you’ll also achieve the following benefits:
- A minimum of 33 days holiday per annum
- Generous Cross-brand staff Discount of up to 30%
- Life Assurance
- Retirement savings scheme
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Give as you earn Scheme
- Online High Street Retail Discounts
- “Shine With Signet” – Our excellent internal recognition and reward system
- Brand based and in-house performance incentives
Signet Jewelers is the name behind H.Samuel, Ernest Jones and Leslie Davis – so altogether, we have around 500 UK stores selling some of the most fashionable and exclusive watch and jewellery brands on the high street. But that’s not all. We also have stores in the US, Canada, Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands. In fact, we’re the world’s largest retailer of diamond jewellery and the largest specialty retail jeweller in the US, UK and Canada.
Apply now to see how your career could Shine with Signet!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'