Vacancy - Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager
Charity Shop Retailer
Salary - up to £22,800
We have three different opportunies so please apply if you can consider one of these locations.
Kentish Town - Assistant Manager salary up to £22,800
Brompton Road - Assistant Manager salary up to £22,800
Hampstead - Assistant Manager salary up to £22,800
This role involves working for a very exciting, stable and financially strong growing high street charity shop retailer. Whether its career progression or just stability your looking for our client offers both as well as excellent development opportunities.
Job Title: Assistant Manager
Reporting Line: Store Manager
Business Contribution: Fully responsible for running the assigned store by driving performance and results, maximising sales, following Company standards and effectively leading store team to ensure the delivery of the Company brand values to every customer
- To achieve sales budgets or forecasts.
- Ensure execution across the area of:
- Store layouts
- Product presentation
- Advise Retail Area Manager of competitive behaviour.
- Advise on local marketing initiatives.
- Advise Retail Area Manager of customer profile of store.
2. People Management
- Recruit, train, manage & develop store team and volunteers.
- Promote a challenging & professional environment.
3. Financial Management
- To achieve profit budgets relating to the accountable contribution elements of the Profit & Loss accounts.
- Manage budgets set by Retail Area Managers.
- Manage Shrinkage and stock loss.
- Secure company assets at all times.
- Ensure strict compliance on policies and procedures at all times.
- Instil excellence in customer service .
- Ensure house keeping, repairs and safety is maintained.
- To act as key link for all communication between Retail Area Manager, Store Staff and Team.
URGENT VACANCY - FAST APPLICATION PROCESS - APPLY NOW
Ideally you will be currently or previously have experience working as a Retail Manager, Store Manager, Branch Manager, General Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Department Manager, Section or Floor Manager, Sales Manager, Team Leader, Designate Store Manager or Deputy Manager.
- Branch Manager
- Store Management
- Area Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Retail Management
- Retail Manager
- Department Manager
- Store Manager
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'