We have two vacancies in Edinburgh, apply for all with this advert:
- Assistant Manager - Homeware, Menswear and Ladieswear Fashion Product (Salary £14,500 to £17,500)
- Department Manager (Salary 15,000 - 20,000)
URGENT VACANCIES - APPLY NOW
Job Title: Department Manager/Assistant Manager
Reporting Line: Store Manager
This role involves working for a very exciting, Stable and Financially Strong Growing High Street Retailer. Whether it is career progression or just stability your looking for...our client offers both as well as excellent development opportunities. One of the few Retailers opening New Stores this year.
Fully responsible for running the assigned store by driving performance and results, maximising sales, following Company standards and effectively leading store team to ensure the delivery of the Company brand values to every customer
• To achieve sales budgets or forecasts.
• Ensure execution across the area of:
o Store layouts
o Product presentation
• Advise Retail Area Manager of competitive behaviour.
• Advise on local marketing initiatives.
• Advise Retail Area Manager of customer profile of store.
2. People Management
• Recruit, train, manage & develop store team.
• Promote a challenging & professional environment.
3. Financial Management
• To achieve profit budgets relating to the accountable contribution elements of the Profit & Loss accounts.
• Manage budgets set by Retail Area Managers.
• Manage Shrinkage and stock loss.
• Secure company assets at all times.
• Ensure strict compliance on policies and procedures at all times.
• Instil excellence in customer service .
• Ensure house keeping, repairs and safety is maintained.
• To act as key link for all communication between Retail Area Manager, Store Staff and Team.
Job Title: Restaurant Manager/Cafe Manager
Reporting Line: Area Manager
Location: Store Based
You must be experienced in kitchen and front of house management and posses intermediate food hygiene.
You must be able to deliver catering of excellence service to management and store teams, which will lead to high standards and excellent service to our customers. This will be achieved by ensuring all stores have appropriate menu offerings with a high level of presentation within a hygienic and safe environment.
You must also ensure that the business meets it's legal obligations in terms of complying with the current legislation.
- Store Management
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job