Assistant Manager - Contemporary Fresh Restaurant - Job Summary
Exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager working for this contemporary and stylish fresh restaurant based in Reading. With an emphasis on fresh, vibrant dishes and quality produce, this role should appeal to Assistant Managers with a real passion for delivering exceptional service in a gorgeous environment. You must have previous experience of team management coupled with a desire for setting and upholding company standards.
Our client is an expanding, fresh restaurant group currently expanding on their popular and original concept. They constantly are innovating in order to satisfy increasingly sophisticated customer demands for food and drink and the atmosphere in which to enjoy it. They are developers of people who strive to promote internally.
Assistant Manager - Contemporary Fresh Restaurant - Role Responsibility
As a result of brand expansion our client has a vacancy for a Assistant Manager. Their role would be to ensure that the restaurant operates smoothly, to manage the profitability by providing consistently excellent service and standards, as well as exceeding guest's expectations. The Assistant Manager leads the team to deliver service and food that satisfy guests and company requirements. If you can inspire your team to success you can expect competitive benefits, rewards, excellent training and exceptional career prospects.
The successful candidate will drive this through:
- Being able to create a fun atmosphere, for both staff and customers
- Having the drive along with new ideas for ways to increase sales and promote your business
- Motivating, incentivising and coaching teams to meet company KPI targets
- Ensure that the company policies and procedures is met
- Living the values of the business and promoting brand locally
- Develop a guest focused team to their full potential
- Stock management and financial knowledge
Assistant Manager - Contemporary Fresh Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in managing teams in a fast paced, high volume environment
- An ambitious individual, driven by 100% customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of the highest standards of Health & Safety, hand in hand with hygiene, and be able to implement this into the work place
- Be a team player with the desire to develop yourself and those around you
- A desire to excel in everything you do
- A positive, can-do attitude
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job