Assistant Manager - City Centre Pub with restaurant
We are looking for an Assistant Manager for this recently opened city centre pub restaurant and bar. This is the latest member in their family of pubs, with over 50 across the country for this successful and unique group, with each site being individual and having its own character. The building has been lovingly restored and refurbished and it is a stunning venue, offering a traditional pub warmth and welcome, there are 2 bars with an exciting selection of ales and beers plus an impressive array of gins and whiskey. The service is friendly and personal, delivering a superb guest experience.
What are we looking for?
- An ambitious Assistant Manager keen to learn and develop their skills and product knowledge in a positive and friendly manner
- A really good knowledge of drinks including local ales and beers, a keen interest in gin and whiskey would be a real plus
- A real foodie
- Experience of cellar management and line cleaning is preferred
- Someone who can work with the GM on events, festivals and tastings: contributing ideas and thoughts to the planning process and really getting stuck as they happen
- A true passion for the industry, customer service and a commitment to deliver the highest standards at all times
In return the company are offering a very competitive salary, career development and being a part of this positive and forward-thinking company
Due to the high number of applications we can only respond to those candidates whose skills and experience match our client's specification. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
- Stock Management
- Bar Management
- Cellar management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job