Switch Consulting are pround to present a fantastic opportunity with one of the biggest names in High Street Fashion. The Deputy Store Manager position is located in Cheshunt, with a Salary of £28,000-30,000 annually.
Over the last 5 years our business has been expanding and has gone from strength to strength with a massive growth rate, which makes out client an exciting brand to work for!
Support the Store Manager in leading and inspiring the management team to ensure that the whole store delivers an outstanding customer experience day in, day out.
You strive to deliver the Brand Vision through sharing the same high standards as the Store Manager, delivering the highest operational and visual standards and being a great Fashion Role Model. Building strong relationships to help influence the stores’ success and the future growth of the business is key.
Day to Day:
• Support the Store Manager in developing opportunities to encourage future growth
• Support, drive and challenge the management team in delivering key targets - Sales, Stock loss, Costs, Payroll, e-digital and Markdown.
• Demonstrating a strong awareness of local knowledge and competitors.
• You proactively seek, anticipate and respond to shifts in fashion trends and new market opportunities.
• Embrace and communicate brand Information and tools to drive the business and maintain brand integrity.
• Oversee the visual and management teams to ensure Brand standards are implemented and maintained through creative and visual excellence.
• You ensure strong operational controls are in place and challenge appropriately.
• Build strong relationships with all key head office functions to maximise the potential of the Store.
• Ensure there is good availability of stock and educate the teams in ensuring all sizes are out for our customers.
• The ability to engage & lead a team in a fast moving environment.
• Proven track record in a similar field.
• Excellent man management skills.
• Communication skills.
• Planning & Organisational skills.
• Mobility is a key factor if you are looking to forge a career in our business
The exciting Part
• 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
• Up to 30% bonus
• 25% discount
• Clothing allowance
• Stakeholder pension plan
• Private medical insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'