Assistant Manager – Casual dining restaurant – Kent up to £25,000 + Bonus
Do you love working in a fast-past foodie business? Do love fresh produce and providing excellent service?
This gorgeous Venue is a go to for great food and special family events! Apart of a growing group with a variety of people focused business, this is a great opportunity to progress your career!
This Assistant Manager will receive!
Competitive salary of up to £25,000 plus bonus
Room for progression
Training and development from senior management
The Ideal Assistant Manager
- Experience in a high volume, fast passed branded restaurant or pub group
- While having the ability to think independently, be a self-starter and an individual sales driver!
- Work with the head Chef and General Manager to deliver a great offer!
- Always be focused on giving the customer a great experience!
- Committed to training and developing a team
- Strong understanding of seasonal and fluctuating trading!
You Ideally will love the industry and be looking for a dynamic, progressive environment where you can grow your career!
If you would like to hear more about this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch with Simona!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'