Assistant Manager - Bristol - Evans Cycles
About the Role
The Assistant Manager role will be suited to a responsible, confident individual with great communication and people management skills.
Previous experience in a supervisory or managerial role in the customer service retail sector is required with an extensive knowledge about bikes being great, although not essential.
You will be effectively looked upon as a store manager in training and an ambassador for cycling. Your role is to ensure that in the absence of your manager, you & the team deliver through sharing your passion, contributing to a quality customer experience & doing what’s
We’re a growing company, but we operate like a local, independent bike shop & it’s your responsibility to support your manager in promoting this mentality through coaching the team to offer great service & exceed our customers’ expectations every single day.
Through developing the team to enhance their skills, actively praising & rewarding their successes & inspiring them to be a happy & motivated team, you should help to lead your store to the top of the company leader-board. We hope you enjoy the ride.
- Have great communication skills both with customers and your team.
- Demonstrate great commercial awareness & business acumen, with knowledge of wider business concerns, not just your store.
- Have an interest in cycling & an enthusiasm about the products we sell.
- Take pride in training and coaching others as well as have a willingness to continually learn & develop your own skills.
- The commitment to go above & beyond, with an understanding there may be some early starts & late nights involved.
We’ve come a long way from the local shop in Kennington Road, London in 1921. Back then we made our own bikes, and even won awards for the quality of our service. It was (and still is) all about knowledge, passion and value. These three things are still part of our DNA – we’re still a local bike shop, but now with nationwide stores and a huge online store that operates on a global scale.
We love to reward our colleagues for the passion and enthusiasm they put into what they do.
Here are some of our benefits that you can unlock…
- Up to 28 Days Holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- A Company Pension scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- The Yellow Jersey – our colleague of the month award
- Free Entry to our RIDEIT Events
- Access to your very own e-learning portal
Click apply today to begin your Evans Cycles adventure.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'