ASSISTANT MANAGER - BELFAST CITY CENTRE
APPAREL FASHION / LUXURY
Salary £18,000 - £20,000 + Commission monthly (OTE £24-£28k)
Zachary Daniels is excited to be recruiting for a standalone Assistant Manager, Belfast City Centre to support the Store Manager in this unique opportunity which is one of their biggest stores in the business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Being apart of an existing team, you will support the Store Manager on any new staff inductions, training and developing the employee's to company standards
- You will manage the Shop floor flawlessly through planners, communication and team briefs.
- Excel on customer service giving your guests in store a truly unique shopping experience. You will lead from the front on the customer experience showing your staff the highest of standards.
- Be creative with your visual standards to present a clean and crisp flow to stock layout in store.
- Execute deliveries and replenishment in a timely manner.
- Completing daily and weekly reports and paperwork, so you and your team can make the best commercial decision's in store to exceed projected turnovers.
- You will enjoy styling your customers showing full stock range in store.
- Exceed sales targets through customer service, stock selection and events.
You will be currently working as Assistant Manager, Department Manager or Concession Manager within the fashion clothing, luxury or accessories industry. To find out more send your cv today and a Specialist Recruitment Consultant will be in touch to discuss the opportunity, competitive salary and package.
Keywords; Store Manager, Branch Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Concession Manager, Floor Manager, Department Manager, Fashion, Apparel, Luxury, Premium, Accessories, Jewellery, Clothing, Belfast, Newtownabbey, Newtownards, Antrim, Forestside, York Gate, Senior Sales, Supervisor, Keyholder.
- Branch Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Department Manager
- Store Manager
- Concession Manager
- Floor Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'