Assistant Manager Brasserie and Bar
Assistant Manager - Neg Salary dependant on Experience
There has never been a more exciting time to join this group of independent niche gastro brasserie/bar and boutique rooms. With seven restaurants & country inns, and more on the way, there are opportunities for enthusiastic people at all levels. At this venue they really enjoy what they do and take great pride in their achievements. If you are like-minded, hard working and passionate about great food then we can help you find the right role.
The venue has refurbished to house a vibrant & atmospheric country Inn with restaurant and bar . This country inn emulates a distinctly cosy and classic style and offers nine beautiful en-suite bedrooms in addition to an attractive bar, restaurant & terrace.
Leading and inspiring a team in a successful and fast expanding restaurant operation, the Assistant Manager has an influential role in driving service and product standards through effective leadership, excellent product knowledge and sound financial acumen.
You will be:
- Leading a large team to deliver an excellent customer experience through clearly defined service expectations
- Coaching team members to achieve improved performance through consistent delivery of service and quality of our product
- An exemplary role model for your business
- Increasing revenue generation by maximising all sales and profit opportunities
- Monitoring and maintaining safety compliance standards to adhere to current legislation
- A great motivator
- Able to demonstrate outstanding hosting and service skills
- Confident and capable of driving revenue growth
- Adapting your leadership skills to support a large team to deliver outstanding customer service
The successful person will have:
- Industry experience with a real passion for food and wine
- An approachable, confident and positive manner
- A real passion for learning and developing their team
- The enthusiasm to deliver outstanding service
If this sounds like you, please do get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'