Assistant Manager, Anglesey, North Wales
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join a prestigious 4 star Country House Hotel. This is an excellent opportunity to assist the General Manager in the day to day running of the hotel, ensuring all departments run efficiently and smoothly.
In the role you will be;
- assisting with the management of all departments throughout the hotel
- maintaining cellar and beverage storage procedure
- managing cellar and beverage stock control
- assisting with the management of functions (e.g. conferences, dinners, weddings)
- helping to develop teams and individuals to enhance performance
- maintain and update records
- ensure health, safety, security and hygiene of the working environment
- contribute to the planning and design of operational areas
To be successful in the role you will need;
- previous supervisory experience gained in a similar environment
- to be self motivated with excellent time management
- a quick learner
This is a temporary role for approx 16 months starting in mid November offering approx 40 hours per week over 4 or 5 days, including weekends and evenings. The salary offered is an attractive £8-£8.50 per hour depending on experience, plus holiday pay.
If you are interested please apply now.
Thank you for viewing our listing for the role of Assistant Manager, Anglesey, North Wales. For further information about this or any of our other vacancies please contact Supertemps, the leading recruitment agency in North Wales.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job