Meraki Talent are delighted to be supporting with the appointment of a permanent Assistant Manager - Accounts & Audit based in Edinburgh.
This Accountancy Firm have evolved significantly over the past decade to become one of the most modern and cutting-edge Firms in today’s market. It has a significant market share and presence across Scotland which is attributed to its exceptionally talented workforce, strategic planning and adoption of new technologies & methodologies to now be labeled a trend setter within the sector.
The position of Assistant Manager will manage and grow a highly commercial portfolio of clients covering many sectors including technology, FMCG, food & drink etc. The role of Assistant Manager is a hybrid position with the successful individual gaining access to both audit and accounts work. This may be a highly appealing proposition to an individual conducting a purely audit focused role just now and wants to diversify their experience wider into accounts preparation and business solutions.
The position is based in Edinburgh and will provide the following benefits:
- £40,000 - £45,000 base salary
- Company pension
- Flexible working
- Generous holiday allowance
- Other company benefits & perk
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to and deputising for the Senior Manager with direct Partner access & interaction
- Managing and growing a highly commercial portfolio of clients across various sectors including technology, FMCG, food and drink etc.
- Managing and developing newly qualified and part qualified Accountants
- Extensive statutory accounts preparation
- Production of monthly & quarterly management accounts
- Leading on key audit assignments
- Business partnering with business owners, leadership teams and senior finance professionals
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring clients met their statutory and regulations deadlines & requirements
- Reviewing and developing processes, procedures & controls
- Assisting with recommendations and helping to provide clients with detailed action plans
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA/ICAS/ICAEW
- External audit experience - ESSENTIAL
- Accounts preparation experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to engage, interact and influence senior stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact John Gilbertson for more details regarding this exceptional Assistant Manager opportunity.
- External Audit
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'