Assistant Manager : Customer Service : Richmond - £27k
Assistant Manager - Customer Service - Richmond - £27k
Lamb Personnel are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager in Customer Service / Customer Service Supervisor to join our client, a leading hi-end distributor, based in Richmond. They are a B2B & B2C company, with some fantastic clients to work with, including Harrods and Liberty.
The company work with a wide portfolio of brands and pride themselves on offering high quality products with a service to match. This position would suit a customer service professional looking for their next step up from Team Leader, or extensive experience in customer service within the `luxury` sector.
Purpose of Role:
To drive customer service excellence for the business and set the standard for The Company`s portfolio of luxury brands, distributed within the UK and Ireland. The primary focus of the role is to provide support one of the largest brand in the portfolio. The company`s brand values must also be portrayed as the business grows and formulates its own presence and brand within our market. The role takes full ownership of all customer satisfaction and determines processes pre, during and after-sale requirements including online order processing and to liaise with our third party logistics partner regarding online customer order queries. Through engagement with customers the role will also support the CRM management for our largest brand, together with the Brand team until a specialist is recruited, ultimately supporting the E-commerce & Digital Marketing Manager to drive to customer retention and loyalty.
* Brand accountability may change from time to time for business reasons.
Hours of business: Monday to Friday 9.00 - 17.30
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Customer Service Excellence
- Directly solving all in bound customer requests and queries via phone, post, all digital channels (email, live chat or instant message) whilst delivering world class customer service
- Liaising with the relevant teams to resolve customer requests (3PL, Sales, Retail -Area Managers, Training)
- Managing all aspects of the customer service experience, to troubleshoot processes and procedures and to make improvements where appropriate to enhance the customer experience
- Creating and/or update customer services processes and documentation
- Aligning all customer service communications ensuring they meet brand standards for every consumer touchpoint throughout the business via clear strategies and protocol ensuring retail and training teams are supported
- Defining and implementing customer care processes for social media agency support
Instore Staff Support
- Maintain a close dialogue with the training team, sales consultants and key retail partners in the dissemination of core customer service issues.
- Develop relationships with the retailer groups customer service teams at key retail partners, to drive alignment of customer service levels and provide education or policies where required
- Keep up to date with exact returns and after care policy from retailer groups and ensure that this is documented for the wider business.
CRM support for Digital Marketing Team
- From time to time execute CRM strategies in line with the brand/retail/training team objectives
- Maintain reports on key CRM initiatives to develop learnings for future strategies
- Undertake customer data analysis for web customers to aid understanding of the consumer to the wider business
- CRM support through ESP/e-marketing suite (Dotmailer) and online management of database and segmentation
- Providing hands-on training to Customer Service Assistant leading by example to ensure all customers receive the world class customer service in line with brand values
- Providing regular training on handling of sensitive customer service issues
- Holding regular meetings with department staff to discuss business activity, manage workload in relation to business priorities and hear team concerns to amend any processes or procedures
- Provide customer service excellence expertise and training content for all departments, e.g. training in Bi-annual sales meetings or ASM meetings
- Ensuring the team is fully trained on all products and can cover in periods of absence
- Ensure fluid communication of all customer service and CRM marketing activity across the business
- Educate and support sales and marketing team
- Work with the brand teams to keep abreast of competitor CRM activities and developments in order to inform the business
- Service the staff product allocation requirements in line with company policy
- Staff allocation/discounted products
- Private health insurance
- Generous pension scheme
- Annual salary review
- Friendly and relaxed working environment
We do try to get back to as many applicants as possible, however some roles are in very high demand, and we will always carefully select and shortlist the resumes that are most aligned to our clients requirements; so if you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please assume that your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.
- People management
- Customer service
- Team meetings
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'