Assistant Management Accountant
Based: Currently based in Preston (moving to Blackpool end of 2021)
Salary: Up to £30,000 plus FULL STUDY SUPPORT
Our client, a world leading specialist based in the Preston area are currently looking for a confident and pro active Assistant Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. My client is in the process of developing a new site in Blackpool so both must be a doable location, there is some flexibility of working from home too. The position on offer is reporting to the Financial Controller. This is a fantastic opportunity as the company plans to double in size over the next few years! The role involves the following duties:
- Purchase ledger management, including processing invoices, goods received paperwork and payments
- Credit control within the sales ledger, including ensuring timely cash collection and reconciling with customer ledgers
- Performing regular bank reconciliations
- Filing VAT returns
- Collating monthly payroll data
- Assisting with management reporting, including preparation of monthly management accounts and assisting with Board report preparation
- Assisting in the budgeting process and monthly forecasting
- Overseeing regular stock takes and making adjustments to the stock database where needed
This role would suit someone Part Qualified looking to continue their studies and progress in the future.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please send your CV to for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'