Would you like to join a business that is challenging and changing the traditional view of the accounting industry? Are you interested in being an integral part of one of London’s most innovative and exciting new companies that puts it’s people and company culture at the forefront of everything it does?
Our client are an accounting, data and consultancy business that has ambitious plans for growth and expansion over the next couple of years. Having won numerous clients and awards over recent months for their unique and outstanding approach to work, they are now looking for an experienced Management Accounting professional to join their client facing team.
You will have the opportunity to manage your own varied portfolio of fast growth companies, whilst delivering meaningful business improvement advice and management information directly to business owners and finance leaders.
This role not only gives the chance to undertake a wide range of accounting tasks but also incorporates delivery of data critical business information including key advice, supported by modern technology.
- Undertake the complete redesign and overhaul of client finance functions
- Oversee and improve client processes, using modern technology
- Support junior colleagues on tasks, whilst providing guidance as necessary
- Undertake bookkeeping, VAT and prepare full management and statutory accounts
- Act as a key contact for technical accounting queries
- Deliver clear management information to enable clients to make critical business decisions
- Continually challenge best practice and use own initiative to deliver a high quality service
- AAT Qualified or ACA / ACCA Partly Qualified and studying towards exams
- Previous accounts / outsourced accounting experience within a practice environment is essential
- Ideally between 2 and 4 years of accounting experience
- Must have previously undertaken the full preparation of management accounts and reports for clients
- Good working knowledge of VAT
- Experience with accounting packages such as Xero and Quickbooks as well as other cloud based software
- Willingness to develop client base
This opportunity offers continued progression and training for you to advance your studies, knowledge and career.
The firm have a unique working culture and dynamic that is relaxed, sociable and supportive. If you'd like to join a firm that offers some of the best benefits we’ve seen for a firm of this nature along with a real work life balance, please don't hesitate to apply or get in touch or more information.
Roland White is an Accounting and Finance specialist consultancy that focuses on delivering high quality recruitment support to all of our candidates and clients. We partner professionals and deliver a personalised service to help you secure the next move that is right for you!
Roland White is a recruitment agency and is advertising this on behalf of one of its clients. For more information on this opportunity or our other roles and how we can help you, please contact us via www.roland-white.com.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'