Assistant Management Accountant - West Yorkshire - £22,000 - £28,000 + Study Support Package
Chase & Holland are excited to be working exclusively with a market leading business in the Wakefield area who are looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant to join their friendly finance team on a permanent basis. This newly created role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with drive and ambition, looking to develop their career to work across departments and add value to this growing business.
Assistant Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Assist with the preparation of Month end accounts including accruals, prepayments, posting journals and bank reconciliations
- Financial analysis and variance reporting
- Capex management and reporting
- Ownership of Sales Ledger and Credit Control
- VAT and Intrastat reporting
- Assisting with year end and audit preparation
- Manage and mentor a purchase ledger clerk
- Work closely with team members and non-finance colleagues to improve processes, develop reporting and add value to business wherever possible
Required Skills & Experience:
- Actively studying earlier stages CIMA/ACCA or newly AAT Qualified/ Accounts Graduate seeking to start further studies
- Experience working within a finance function is essential
- Confidence to work with colleagues across the business at all levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to drive change, identify improvements and achieve solutions
In Return You’ll Receive:
- A competitive salary with excellent benefits
- Study support package
- Exceptional potential for progression and long-term career
- The opportunity to develop your career within a fast growing company at a time where they are driving improvement and change
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Assistant Management Accountantopportunity, please click 'apply now’.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'