Central Employment are delighted to be working on an exclusive basis, with a leading and now global service led organisation based in Newcastle. They have a new requirement for a MAT Assistant Finance Manager, commencing in early November.
Reporting into the Chief Operating Officer, this is hugely important and pivotal role, managing and overseeing a small finance function, working closely with an Accounts Assistant.
• Management Accounts preparation
• Oversee & management of month end reporting
• Management of VAT, Corp Tax and company expenses
• Manage payroll
• Mange cash-flow & debt management
• Bank reconciliation
• Daily finance operation, multiple finance queries from around the business
• Ad-hoc finance requests and reports
• 2-3 yrs experience within an SME organisation
• Operated at Management Accountant and or Assistant Finance Manager level
• Some line management experience or exposure
• Accuracy, attention to detail
• Can do attitude
- Cash Flow
- Finance Function
- Management Accountant
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'