Are you an experienced Assistant Management Accountant looking for your next opportunity working for a business in Nottingham who offer development and progression opportunities? If so, I would like to hear from you. My client, based in Nottingham are looking to add to their current Finance team due to an internal promotion and so I am on the look out for an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to join their team ASAP.
You will be responsible for the following -
- Production and review of monthly profit and loss accounts
- Analysis and comparison of sales, margins and overheads - actual against budgets/forecast
- Some business partnering across the business and working with none finance individuals
- Quarterly profit and loss re-forecasting
- Ownership of yearly budget process
- Resolution of profit and loss and business queries
- Calculation of bonuses on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Month end reconciliations - journal postings, accruals, prepayments, analysis and review
The ideal candidate will be in the process of becoming qualified and will be working towards their final exams and must have the ability to work to deadlines and adapt to changing demands, whilst remaining calm under pressure. Experience working with large volumes of data, with a disciplined and organised approach and strong attention to detail is key for this role. You benefit from a competitive salary and study support package, 32 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, weekly team incentives plus the chance to really grow and develop with this business longer term.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'