Assistant Management Accountant - Cheshire - up to £30,000 - Temporary
An exciting opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a growing and busy not-for-profit in Cheshire on a temporary basis.
Supporting the financial management for the organisation's project. The Assistant Management Accountant's duties will include include but are not limited to:
- Producing Standard Operating Procedures for all aspects of the Finance Department's work;
- Assisting in the analysis of any key variances vs the original contract sum and prior forecast;
- Journals as required to manage this project;
- Review of VAT transactions to ensure correct treatment in the Group's quarterly return;
- Assisting with an end to end audit process of project transactions;
- Supplier statement reconciliations and query resolution;
- Balance Sheet reconciliations;
- Provide AP cover when necessary;
- Ad-hoc project work to aid decision making when required and as defined by the Head of Finance;
The Assistant Management Accountant will ideally be part-qualified and have:
- Extensive IT experience, particularly accounting systems and advanced Excel skills, including data manipulation and interrogation. SAGE 200 experience highly desirable;
- Experience of AP/AR;
- Experience in being hands on, highly analytical and a proven ability to work in a fast-moving environment;
- Immediate start
- Competitive salary
- Weekly pay
Please note this role is office based so please do not apply if Cheshire is not withing a commutable distance.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'