Assistant Management Accountant (PQ Study Support):
Our client is a well-established business, very successful, a great place to work with generous benefits and study support.
The position will report to the Finance Manager and duties include
- Assisting the Finance Manager with the monthly accounts for the group
- Preparation of service revenues workings for the monthly management accounts
- Cost of sales analysis
- Multi-currency Bank Reconciliations
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Maintain Fixed Asset register
- Review all purchase ledgers for any unallocated/unresolved supplier balances prior to the management accounts
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Commission calculations/reconciliations and first point of contact for Sales Managers
- Responsible for any other applicable returns in the subsidiaries as and when requiredt
Study support is available for the right person. The company offers an excellent working environment, salary and an outstanding benefits package
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'