RG Consultancy are working with a well established client based in Blackburn, Lancashire who are looking for a part qualified accountant studying CIMA.
The ideal candidate must have knowledge and experience working within an accounts team.
Responsibilities and duties will include;
- preparation of monthly management accounts
- accounts and accruals
- Bank reconciliation
The successful candidate will likely have the following skills:
- part qualified/ working towards CIMA
- strong IT skills with particular emphasis on Excel
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- able to work with large data sets and analyse
Our client offer excellent working conditions and a competitive salary (dependant on experience), this role is a full time permanent role.
- Management Accountant
- Part Qualified
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'