I am recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant to complete an 8 month contract with a successful business based near Ellesmere Port. Reporting to the management accountant you will be responsible for supporting in the smooth operation of all finance matters across the group.
- Preparation of Monthly Management accounts
- Prepare weekly and monthly bank reconciliations
- Preparation of month end journals including calculating accruals and prepayments
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations including maintaining fixed asset register
- Preparation of regular cash flow forecasts for review by the Management Accountant
- Preparation on quarterly Vat Returns using Sage Line 200
- Supplier payment runs
- Credit Card Control
- Ad hoc analysis as required
- Debtor Management including credit control
- Sales Ledger maintenance and billing, experience of contract billing useful
- Raising of POs
- Assist with end of year preparation and procedures including schedules for the Auditors and Tax Computations
- Experience of working within a medium to large sized company with multiple cost and profit centres
- Able to, organise and manage own workload to ensure your contribution to the company's monthly financial reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate manner
- High level of competence in Excel, Word and Outlook and Sage computerised accounting software is essential
- Good communication and listening skills
- Organisational and time management skills
- Self-starter with a proactive approach
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to respond effectively to changing priorities
- Good analytical problem solving ability
- Input accounting data into the accounting system with speed and accuracy
The successful candidate will be based at home throughout the contract and will need to be self-motivated. Home working required.
- management accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'