Salary: circa £25k dependent on experience, excellent team, benefits and possible opportunities
Our client is a progressive, forward-thinking, growing SME based in the heart of Bury. Having placed a number of people across the business over the last 6 years, we know them well and they are an excellent employer and great team to be a part of. Due to maternity leave, we are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join the business on a 15 month contract. This will allow thorough handover before and after the leave.
- Producing monthly management accounts for the business - full pack including commentary for the Financial Controller to review
- Balance sheet reconciliations, accruals, prepayments
- Fixed asset register
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Posting payments and receipts to the bank
- Assisting with Purchase & Sales Ledger duties in the absence of team members
- Assisting Financial Controller with anything required.
- Experience producing management accounts for an SME (or assisting with) - essential
- Adaptable, able to get hands on in all areas of finance when needed
- AAT qualified desirable
- Competent on Excel and strong understanding on double entry accounting
Please send your CV for consideration. Interviews for this position will be w/c 13th July with a start date of 27th July - you must be immediately available or on a 1-2 week notice
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'