Large, successful IT firm is seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to help support the finance team due to maternity leave for the next 3 months.
This role will require candidates to be immediately available and will be paying a salary of up to £25,000 per annum.
Our client is an established yet growing IT firm located in Exeter with an enviable reputation amongst it's competitors. The offices boast a friendly, professional working environment alongside providing free on site parking.
As the Assistant Management Accountant you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Supporting the finance manager month end processes
- Posting journals,
- Analysing Profit and Loss
- Prepayments and accruals,
- Covering the cashier
- Supporting Transactional team when needed
To be a successful Assistant Management Accountant, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Previous month end experience
- Proactive approach to work
- Happy to get stuck in with a range of tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
On offer will be a 3 month fixed term contract with a competitive salary.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'