Assistant Management Accountant - 3 Month FTC - Milton Keynes
This is a great opportunity to progress your experience in Management Accounts
Page Personnel are partnered with a leading property and housing organisation who are located in the heart of central Milton Keynes. Due to ongoing companywide growth, my client is seeking an Assistant Management Accountant who is capable of coming in and hitting the ground running.
Our client embodies an open work culture and offers flexibility to those ensure a fantastic 'work-life-balance.
Responsibilities of Assistant Management Accountant:
- Preparation of Management Accounts and open book reporting at Period End
- Acting as a key stakeholder and Finance Business Partner to the wider business
- Preparation of flash reports periodically
- Preparation of intra-period reports
- Responding to ad hoc queries as they arise
- Preparation of cost trackers and other operational financial performance measures for all companies
- Further development and improvement of cost trackers and other operational financial performance measures for all companies
- Assist with the preparation of company budgets and forecasts
- Assist with preparation for the statutory audit and other statutory reporting including VAT; tax etc
- Continuous review of processes and procedures and systems for efficiency's and to ensure fit for purpose
- 1 years experience assisting as a Management Accountant
- ACCA part-qualified (preference)
- Available Immediately (2 week notice)
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate excel level
Alongside a competitive salary, our client offers excellent training at Assistant Management Accountant level with a tailored progression plan for a property and housing organisation within Central Milton Keynes.
- Management Accountant and Month end
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'