Assistant Management Accountant
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + study support
A fast growing business based in Oldham are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring all financial transactions run smoothly and be one of the first points of contact for clients and collagues.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Posting journals
- Sales ledger management
- Client related queries and investigations
- Assist finance function during year end accounting
- Accruals / prepayments
- Bad debt provisions
- KPI calculations and presentation in board pack
- Customer billing management
This role is a key link between the finance team and other departments. Study support will be provided for the right candidate.
- AAT Qualified or CIMA/ACCA Part Qualified
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Strong excel skills
Please apply for immediate consideration or send your CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'