Our client are a market leader within the transport and rail sector, and they are on the hunt for a progressive Assistant Management Accountant to join the team.
Our client are a true market leader and house hold name within Milton Keynes. Recent acquisitions across a number of sectors within the business has created the need for an extra head within the accounts function to assist with the Management Accountants.
Assistant Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Deputise for the divisional Controller where appropriate.
- Support in the preparation of Management Accounts including Accruals and prepayments.
- Variance analysis with appropriate commentary to support operational management.
- Management of Company Risk Register
- Budgeting and forecasting for the division
- Working with operational personnel to monitor and control project costs and budgets.
- Assist with Cash flow forecasting.
- Balance sheet reconciliations and VAT returns.
- Management of the purchase ledger system on QUBE including ensuring all project and overhead invoices are authorised.
- Preparation of weekly payment runs for the division
- Identifying cost saving opportunities.
- Working with the Financial Controller to manage the day to day activities of the finance team.
Assistant Management Accountant Requirements:
- Previous experience of assisting with month end and reporting processes
- Knowledge of SAP advantageous
- CIMA / ACCA studier
- Analytical Skills
- Working Effectively with Others
- Accurate and willing to manage a large variety of detailed reporting
- Able to demonstrate working experience in general accounting and finance
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
Whats on Offer?
- Market leading business
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Assistant Management Accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'