Assistant Management Accountant
£28,000 - £30,000 + study support
An expanding business based in Newton-Le-Willows are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join its growing team.
Reporting directly to the finance manager you will be responsible for the end to end production of management accounts.
This is an ideal role for someone with Advanced Excel and is looking for a new opportunity that offers career progression and study support.
As Assistant Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with producing monthly Gross Margin & Overhead reports
- Ensuring all accruals are processed and profit taking rules are being en forced
- Providing financial support to the cost and value reconciliation process to ensure that business performance is properly reported on a regular basis to meet Company reporting requirements.
- Reviewing debt balances
- Reviewing WIP to eradicate any risk within your portfolio
- Developing long term relationships both internally and externally necessary to meet the needs of the business.
To apply for the role you must:
- Be studying toward an accountancy qualification such as: (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have experience of accounting platforms and business line applications.
- Having experience of the businesses trade sectors would be advantageous.
- Be able to handle competing priorities, meeting strict deadlines and affecting the best service delivery.
- Be proficient IT skills including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, and comfortable with numerical reasoning.
- Have the ability for growth and to learn with the company as it expands.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'