A forward thinking retail business based in Erdington are currently recruiting a proactive Assistant Management Accountant in the Erdington area. My client is recognised across the UK and is a fast growing retail business, looking to recruit an additional member of the team to assist in the monthly production of management accounts.
Here you can gain some real hands on experience as an Assistant Management Accountant, reporting directly to the Commercial Finance Manager and Finance Director in a team of 8. Here you can gain real hands on experience within a retail organisation and laisse closely with the production department in a commercially focussed role.
Ideally you will:
- Be working as an Assistant Management Accountant within retail , or have experience within a similar industry or SME organisation using pegasus opera
- Experience within assisting with the production of management accounts
- Weekly forecasts and trend analysis
- AAT part qualified and looking to get fully qualified
In return you will:
- Provide accounting support to the Management Accountant and assist with all accruals and prepayments on a monthly basis
- Be given the option to further your accountancy knowledge within a medium sized business, progressing your career to the next level with the ability to study AAT
- Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an interesting retail business with excellent benefits/ bonus schemes
- Have the opportunity to become fully qualified with an excellent study support package
This Assistant Management Accountant role is a great chance to gain a role with varied exposure within a stable business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'