Central Employment are delighted to be working alongside an industry leading client based in Durham in their search for an Assistant Management Accountant. The client offer a range of products through their multi-channel sales approach and are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their finance team.
The client are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to work closely with the newly appointed Head of Finance and assume responsibility for many financial aspects of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business who have a fantastic work culture and fully support their employees.
- Assist in the production of monthly and annual management accounts
- Assist in the preparation of Budgets and Forecasts
- Bank reconciliations
- Weekly cashflow forecasting
- Preparing VAT returns
- Annual audit support
- Check and confirm payroll for 180 employees (weekly and monthly)
Skills and Requirements
- Team player who is able to communicate at all levels
- Ideally worked in a fast paced environment
- Part Qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to improve efficiencies and processes
- Previous work in an ecommerce environment would be advantageous
This is a permanent role, Monday to Friday with a salary of £25,000-£30,000 dependant upon experience. The client is looking to move quickly with interviews, so please do not delay in sending an application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'