Page Personnel is recruiting for a part qualified Assistant Management Accountant for a well known manufacturing business based in Liverpool.
This business is a well-known household brand with a world class manufacturing facility in Liverpool.
As Assistant Management Accountant, you will report to the Finance Manager, and be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly management reports
- Reporting information to relevant stakeholders and tracking any key projects
- Supporting the annual operations budget for site
- Completing forecasts and budgets and reporting on variances
- Driving cost saving initiatives and identifying opportunities to reduce costs
- Reporting on stock control and carrying out stock checks
- Product and standard costing
The successful applicant must have the following experience:
- Part qualified CIMA/ACCA with a keen desire to progress
- Previous relevant experience within a management accounting role ideally in manufacturing
- Advanced Excel skills
- The ability to work as part of a team but also autonomously
- ERP knowledge
The package for the Assistant Management Accountant is as follows:
- Competitive salary
- Full study support
- 25 days holiday
- On site parking
- Pension scheme
- Flexible benefits
- Management Accountant
- Part Qualified Accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'