Assistant Management Accountant - 3 Month FTC - Milton Keynes
This is a great opportunity to develop yourself in the finance sector as a Management Accountant within the trade and services market.
Page Personnel are partnered with a leading UK based trade and services organisation who have an affiliate centred in Milton Keynes. As a result of ongoing growth company-wide success, our client is expanding the finance department in the shape of an Assistant Management Accountant to prepare reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements.
Responsibilities of Assistant Management Accountant:
- Preparation of Management Accounts and open book reporting at Period End
- Acting as a key stakeholder and Finance Business Partner to the wider business
- Preparation of flash reports periodically
- Preparation of intra-period reports
- Responding to ad hoc queries as they arise
- Preparation of cost trackers and other operational financial performance measures for all companies
- Further development and improvement of cost trackers and other operational financial performance measures for all companies
- Assist with the preparation of company budgets and forecasts
- Assist with preparation for the statutory audit and other statutory reporting including VAT; tax etc
- Continuous review of processes and procedures and systems for efficiency's and to ensure fit for purpose
- 1 years experience assisting as a Management Accountant
- ACCA part-qualified (preference)
- Available Immediately (2 week notice)
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate excel level
Alongside a competitive salary, our client offers excellent training at Assistant Management Accountant level with a tailored progression plan within Central Milton Keynes.
- Assistant Management Accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'