Assistant Management Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) / £24,000 - £28,000 / Excellent Benefits - Free Parking & 33 Days Holiday / Newton-le-Willows / Market Leader / Permanent
NC Associates have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a market leading company based in Newton-le-Willows. Reporting into the Senior Management Accountant, you will be responsible for reporting specified regional management accounts as well as providing support to the business units and finance department.
- Assist in producing monthly Gross Margin & Overhead reports
- Ensuring all accruals are processed and their Company profit taking rules are being enforced.
- Providing financial support to the cost and value reconciliation process to ensure that business performance is properly reported.
- Review debt balances within your portfolio to maximise cash collection and minimise bad debt risk.
- Review Work in Progress balances to eradicate any risk within your portfolio, reporting any irregular practices to the Finance Controller.
- Make regular contact with branch & site to review cost controls, debt profiles and financial results with branch and site teams.
- Develop long term relationships both internally and externally necessary to meet the needs of the business.
- Understand and achieve Statutory, Company and Parent Company requirements for Financial activities within the Business.
- Undertake any other duties which may reasonably be required of you.
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Studying toward an accountancy qualification - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Commercial and financial awareness.
- Contracting accounting awareness.
- Experience of the businesses trade sectors would be advantageous.
- Worked towards strict deadlines
- Well organised, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage competing demands.
- Strong understanding and respect for confidentiality.
- Proficient IT skills including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
What's on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant who is looking for a challenging but rewarding role which offers excellent support and training. They are offering a competitive salary and benefits which includes free parking. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Alfie Lambert at NC Associates or call
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'