A successful global organisation which has been expanding rapidly is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join the finance team of their North West offices. This position is ideal for an AAT qualified or CIMA studier. This role comes with a full study support package, great benefits package, and the chance to work within a progressive, fast-paced company.
The Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Review and analysis of sales and purchase rebates.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Improving and resolving existing issues in the financial processes
- Production of key monthly management reports
- Any ad-hoc duties required.
Essential Requirements are:
- AAT qualified or CIMA studier
- Experience of SAP (desirable)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Able to communicate effectively
- An ability to with enthusiasm and proactive attitude.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Assistant Management Accountant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore accountancy division specialises in recruiting all levels of accounts vacancies including:
- Junior Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Clerk
- Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Administrator
- Financial Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Co-ordinator
- Trainee Assistant Accountant
- Assistant Accountant
- Accounts Supervisor/Accounts Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'