As an Senior Assistant Management Accountant, you will report into the Management Accountant, supporting the business unit and assisting with the completion of month end.
• Month end duties
• Analysis of all balance sheet accounts
• Assisting with budgeting, forecasting and cashflow
• Margin analysis to ensure sales & cost of sales are correctly recorded
• Preparation of reports and explanation of variances to budget/forecasts
• Assisting with month end financial information and analysis
• Building relationships with key contacts
• Submitting local statutory requirements where applicable eg VAT return
• Implementing improvement to financial procedures and controls
• Previous experience is essential
• Strong excel skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Actively progressing through ACCA/CIMA qualification
• Previous experience of Topaz/Sage/Quickbooks is desirable
Please send your CV to Caitlan Clarke for immediate consideration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'