Our PE backed client, who are a successful international market leader within a niche service sector, have revenues exceeding £200 million turnover and a customer base of over one million, are now seeking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant to help strengthen their existing Finance team and provide essential support to the senior stakeholders within the business.
This fantastic opportunity will see the successful candidate demonstrate strong analytical skills and have a desire to understand the business which in turn, will give you the ability to look beyond the numbers and provide meaningful insight.
- Bank reconciliations credit card/cash receipts from customers
- Chasing of receipts from other areas of the business
- Allocate payments made by the SAP team
- Allocate payments of customer compensation cheques
- Reconciliation of expected travel and accommodation costs versus the actual invoice received.
- Accrual of any costs incurred and invoice not received at month end
- Review of statement and matching of receipts and posting costs
- Using the online portal for the fuel cards, accruing for any fuel used but not yet invoiced at the month end.
- Calculating the monthly fuel usage
- Previous experience of working in a finance team.
- Able to work under time pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages, specifically Excel.
Along with a competitive salary, our client is offering excellent career opportunities within a growing business. You will demonstrate a desire to learn and further your career and ideally have a strong academic background with either an AAT qualification or be studying towards your accountancy exams.
By proceeding with this application, you are consenting to Rowan Recruitment Limited’s collection of your personal information and handling of that information. Rowan will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. If at any time you want your personal information to be deleted, you simply need to notify us.
- Accounts Assistant
- Bank Reconciliations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'