Assistant Management Accountant (CIMA/ACCA Part Qualified)
30,000 - 35,000 + Excellet Benefits
Leicester - close to main transport links
- Production and continual development of weekly profit & loss accounts and management information to tight deadlines
- Variance analysis and support improvement plans
- Full analysis of all material and labour
- Product profitability
- Key team member responsible for introducing new methodology to department and business.
- Support Management Accountant
- Other adhoc work as required
- CIMA/ACCA Part Qualified
- The role requires someone who is dynamic and has energy, confidence, initiative, drive, and an ability to work at pace in a fast moving and varied environment
- Highly numerate, literate with excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience of management accounting and product costing within a manufacturing environment
- Strong IT skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate confidently at all levels
- Ability to demonstrate forward thinking, planning and organizational skills
This is an urgent requirement so please get in contact for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'