An expanding and highly regarded business based in Warrington is currently recruiting for a driven, professional Part / nearly Qualified Management Accountant to join its team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful and growing business on a permanent basis. They are looking for someone who is driven and who wants to progress within the business.
Full study support of choice will be offered.
As Management Accountant you key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the accounts team with all month-end tasks as required
- Supporting the production of monthly management accounts responsible for accruals, prepayments and ad hoc journals
- Reconciliation of intercompany ledgers
- Responsible for monthly allocation of costs to contracts
- Assisting with tax processes
- Responsible for KPI reporting to monitor performance
- Supporting the team with improving finance reports and process
- Month end closing process and analysis
- Assist Management Accountant with month end closing tasks such key Balance Sheet control account
- Accrual/Prepayment etc) reconciliations, reporting and analysis
- Costs analysis
- Assist in preparation of annual Statutory Accounts and the audit process
- Support the review of all budget and forecast variances through the production of monthly variance reports
- Producing reports when required to strict deadlines
- Assisting with the annual budget and forecast
Experience or Required Skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a Management Accounts position
- Experience of working in similar size businesses (large / Plc with divisions) and handling similar volumes of transactions.
- Experience of interpreting and presenting data
- Work effectively under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills and the self-driven
- Flexible, analytical and have a methodical approach in problem solving
- Be able to demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally be part qualified CIMA or ACCA and actively studying
- Have experience of using SAP or Sage and have advanced excel skills (V Look ups, Pivot Tables)
- Strong analytical approach essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'